Mechanical ballistic calculators are designed to indicate the shooter the numerical values (quantity of drum bid points of an optical sight) of the changes to be added in the optical sight equipment during precision shooting of different types and calibers of cartridges for different distances and to determine the flight trajectory of the bullet in horizontal and vertical planes for the specific distance and considering specific environmental conditions.
A ballistic calculator unit is fitted with only one specific type of cartridge. Accordingly, LEPL “Delta” offers its potential customers the ballistic calculators designed for any type of standard and non-standard sniper cartridges.
Technical characteristics of the standard model of mechanical ballistic calculator:
– Operating temperature range +50°C – 50°C
– Operational capability with 100 % humidity conditions
– Operational capability during wind, rain, snow, sand and sun exposure
– Endurance against mechanical exposure
– Possibility of conducting calculations when a bullet is exposed by the following
1. Wind with a speed of 0-6 m/sec
2. Gravity at an altitude of 2000 meters.
3. Wind direction starting from 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,10,11 o’clock
4. Air temperature from 20°C to 35°C (included)
5. Tilt angle from 5° to 30°
6. Derivation from 600 meters to 1400 meters
In non-standard individual modification, a calculator can be manufactured according to a customer’s requirement considering any meteorological conditions and the maximum distance of the shooting
Ballistic calculators are manufactured with waterproof plastic material that retains its original form even with 90° bending
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.